1.How do I qualify for Hela Salary Advance?
You need to be an employee of an institution that has registered with us and you should also qualify for the salary advance.
2. How much do I qualify for?
You can qualify up to 100% of your credit ability.
3. What is the repayment period?
The repayment period is from 1 to 12 months.
4. How long does it take to process my Hela Salary Advance?
Immediately after your request is approved.
5. How will I pay back my Salary Advance?
Your Payment will be deducted from your salary by your employer and remitted to Hela but also, you can pay via the Hela Pesa Mobile APP.
6. Do you deduct your interest before you send me my salary advance?
No. We do not deduct interest upfront. We send you your whole salary advance as you had requested.
7.How do I get a salary advance in Hela Capital?
When Hela signs an MOU with your employer, you get access to the product on the Hela Pesa Mobile app.
8. Are there any registration or processing Fee?
Not at all!
9. Do I have to save some money with you to be able to qualify for the advance?
No, you do not need to have any savings.
10. How sure am I that my money will be safe with Hela Pesa?
We do not require you to invest with us so there is no fear for you losing your money.
11. Suppose i do not have a smartphone, how do i apply?.
You can use a friends phone to apply, but you will use your own password and phone number. The money will be sent to your Mpesa phone number and NOT your friend’s.