- Self-Directed Investor
Here, P2P investors/lenders have a direct access to peer-to-peer loans through the HELA online investors Platform.
Through self-directed investing, you, the Investor, can make investment selections according to your own strategy. For example, an investor can choose to only buy loans within a given range. The lender works directly with the Hela online loan applicants.
- Managed Accounts
Here, your account is managed by Hela. All aspects of the portfolio including loan selection, execution, idle cash management, and portfolio. Rebalancing is managed by Hela’s expert team
This Managed account allows an investor to invest in peer-to-peer loans through multiple borrowers on a Hela managed account investment platform, through a single dashboard.
What is Hela Capital Peer to Peer Investing (P2P)?
Hela Capital P2P is a virtual financial marketplace where investors connect with borrowers through an online platform making it possible for investors to lend money to borrowers online.
What ways can I invest as a Hela Investor?
What exactly is Hela’s Role on the P2P platform?
- Provides a credible and secure match-making P2P platform.
- Acts as the intermediary between individual borrowers and investors.
- Undertakes due diligence and credit checking of the borrowers before availing them on the platform for investing.
- Sets interest rates on the basis of an analysis of the borrower’s credit.
- Custody of critical investors and borrowers information.
- Complete the online registration process on www.helacapitals.com
- Log-in to the P2P investing platform
- Vetting and account activation will be done by Hela
- Review available list of borrowers on the platform
- If self-directed investor, review borrowers credit information, make investment decision and then wire loan directly to the borrowers’ account.
- If investing under managed account, agree investment limits and criteria with Hela expert, avail cash for investing and then continuously review loan portfolio on the online platform.
- Online tracking of loan repayments, statements and online other information will be done by Hela.
How Does an investor Benefit from this platform?
- Earn alternative income when borrowers repay their loans.
- Earn higher returns compared to savings and investment products offered by other financial institutions.
- Build own customer portfolio through careful analysis of borrower credit information availed by Hela Capital on the platform.
- Mitigate risk of bad debt by choosing which borrowers to invest in, and also by diversifying investments among different borrowers availed on the platform by Hela Capital
What are the procedures that I need to follow to become a Hela Investor?
- Complete online registration process on www.helacapitals.com
- Hela will vet and activate your account.
- Log-in to the P2P investing platform.
- Review the available list of borrowers on the platform sent to you by Hela.
- If a self-directed investor, review borrowers credit information and make investment decisions. Then they wire the loan money directly to the borrowers’ account
- If investment is under Hela managed account, the investor agrees on investing limits and criteria with Hela expert. He then avails cash for investing in Hela. Hela disburses the same to a borrower and then continuously review loan portfolio on the online platform.
How do I, as a Investor, ensure that the Borrower Pays?
- Hela is the intermediary that follows up on the Borrowers to ensure that they pay you.
- After payment is completed by the Borrower, Hela wires you your principle and the agreed interest.
- You are also able to track the loan repayments, Borrowers statements and your statement on our online platform.